“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. “ -Elizabeth Taylor

Friday, February 18, 2011

the meteor men beg to differ judging by the hole in the satellite picture

Dresses? Jeans? Winter boots? Shorts? 
Everyone seems to be confused by the global warming effect.  Only last week, I was wearing two scarves, and walking through a snow flurry.  But today, I'm staring out into a sun-glinted sky, with my windows wide open.  What should we make of this? More importantly though, what to wear?
Walking down the street, everyday people seem just as confused as I am.  There are a variety of outfits that range from full-on winter gear, to an August sundress.  See for yourself:


Confusion.


They must think it's hot.


They're still stuck in winter.


In-between.

1 comment: