“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. “ -Elizabeth Taylor

Thursday, February 17, 2011

i wear my sunglasses at night (and when the sky is gray)

As I walked to class this morning, I couldn't help but notice that there were a large amount of people wearing sunglasses--even though the sun is no where in sight.  And it's still February, by the way.  So why do so many people put on their shades in such shady weather?
  Sunglasses actually play a major role in eye health, and they're useful especially when you don't realize that damage is being done (like in the winter, or cloudy days). Over time, UV rays can deteriorate the cornea, and even lead to cancers--now, that's serious stuff.  So before walking out the door, no matter what the weather, put those $200 glasses to use!


Looking official.


With boots, and a jacket.


Creepy stalker material.

No comments:

Post a Comment