“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. “ -Elizabeth Taylor

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

bright lights big city gone to my baby's head

Today might as well have been titled: Errand Day at Allure.  So, I decided to have a little "fun" while trekking throughout the boondocks of New York.  I slipped my camera into my jacket pocket before leaving the Closet, and took some pretty sweet Midtown style photos.  While walking/taking pictures I just wanted to post a sign on my head that read I AM NOT A TOURIST. I wasn't too embarrassed though, because the majority of Times Square venturers aren't New York City natives anyway. The real sign I should have posted was WALK PEOPLE.  Anyway, here are the pictures and timeline I compiled throughout my day.

1:22pm first errand of the day. only two blocks away, so I keep myself occupied by snapping photos.

1:45pm second errand in a row. What. The. Hell.

2pm sitting in Christian Louboutin.  smells really nice.  Foin Coupe.  surprised it was in the location that it was: next to $1.00 pizza and $3.00 lunch "restaurants."

2:12pm while waiting for the shoes, my phone rings for yet--another errand. this time, picking up fashion week invites at J. Mendel

2:24pm J.Mendel. a lot of pushing green buttons, signing in and out of rooms--all for one tiny invitation.

2:46pm finally arrive back at 4 times square.  last time I'll be outside until 8...I hope.



Hustle and bustle of New York.


They look super tall.


One of my favorite areas in New York.


As they say, the city that never sleeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment