“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. “ -Elizabeth Taylor

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ice ice baby

Instead of letting this cold inhibit you, why not embrace it? I spent the day ice skating at Bryant Park--which was a lot more refreshing than one might think.  For less than 20 dollars (13 on ice skate rentals, 7 split between a few people for locker), I wholly concentrated on keeping my jeans free of ice with other devoted New Yorkers.  Compared to other ice skating arenas in the area, Bryant Park comes fully equipped with their own photographers and hot chocolate station.  Also, the backdrop of the New York Public Library served as a quiet reminder of what this coming week has in store.  


Pay a visit to the Mecca of Cold Weather Activities.


Clashing blue.

1 comment: