“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them. “ -Elizabeth Taylor

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

it's been a hard day's night

My first day as an intern at Allure Magazine surely fulfilled my expectations: I ran errands in the freezing snow/sleet/hail, skipped out on lunch, and stayed well past my required time.  But, I have to say, holding a $5,000 Prada gown in my hands did make the tedious task of taking pictures in a stock-room closet feel a little more glamourous. And to top it all off, I did get to see what Nicki Minaj is wearing in her photo shoot.


10th Floor (one below Vogue).


Easily, one of the most celebrated buildings in all of NYC.

  

The finished product.


1 comment:

  1. lucky!!! You got to see what Nicki Minaj was wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete